Aims and Values
We have a shared commitment to working in partnership with parents, carers, the local authority and all agencies involved with the children who attend our school to provide the very best education and opportunities we can for each child who is part of Billing Brook. On an annual basis we revisit the Aims and Values document and ask ourselves – are we achieving our aims? Parents tell us we are – because we strive to continually improve the curriculum, the skills of our staff and most importantly our work with our partners – the children and parents.
Billing Brook School will be known for:
- Providing a creative learning environment where pupils and staff are respected, valued and encouraged to be the very best they can be.
We aim to achieve this through:-
- Delivering a Creative Curriculum in a safe and stimulating environment;
- Using our resources effectively to meet the needs of all our pupils;
- Ensuring there are opportunities for personal growth and development;
- Enabling pupils to access opportunities in the local and wider community;
- A creative atmosphere which enables pupils to learn in a fun and supportive manner;
- Knowledgeable staff who are committed to making a difference to the lives of children in our school.
- The knowledge that parents and carers bring to support their child and the school in helping us develop each individuals potential.
- Our local community and the importance of experiences outside of school for each and every one.
- Learning and achievement in every way – academic, social, emotional and physical.
- Positive communication with everyone involved with the lives of our children so we can all make a difference.
- Each person within our school for their individuality and uniqueness
“Building Bridges for Success”